Different Lengths

July 4th, 2014

Location: Weteringsschans, Amsterdam


DSC_6175 Mise En Dior Earings, Zara skirt pants, Mesh white shirt, Jessica Simpson bag2



Hey everyone



One of my favorite things to do during hot summer days is wearing a total white outfit. I have always been obsessed with this "non-color" because it instantly makes you look more tan and keeps you cool during hot days.

Today I'm wearing a few of my favorite new pieces: A Zara pant and skirt -in one-, which I think is absolutely fabulous, my new Mise En Dior earrings and my favorite Armani watch I scored in Ibiza. All three being the color white, and it can not be a coincidence that I all love them so much, right?







DSC_6581 Mise En Dior Earings, White Zara skirt pants, Jessica Simpson Bag

DSC_6746 Zara silver heels,Jessica Simpson bag

DSC_6109 Mise En Dior earings, Zara white pants skirt, Jessica Simpson bag

DSC_6375 Zara white skirt pants, Mise En Dior Earings, Jessica Simpson bag2


DSC_6703 Jessica Sompson bag

DSC_6652 Mise En Dior Earings, White Mesh sweater, tamarachloestyleclues,

DSC_6673 Armani watch
.
DSC_6133 Zara skirt pamts, Mise En Dior Earings, Jessica Simpson bag, White mesh sweater

DSC_6729 Zara Silver Strapped heels

Photos By Hans B and with special thanks to the Notting Hill Hotel

I was wearing: White skirts/pants and strappy heels: Zara, Mise En Dior Earings: Dior here or similar here, Mesh sweater: LadyStore Amsterdam, I like this one too: here Watch: Armani, similar one here Bag: Jessica Simpson, similar here  Sunnies: V&D, Bracelets: Myca Couture and Lucardi, Rings: Shoe La La


Get The Look:








As you all know, I am a fanatic when it comes to finding pieces of clothing that are one of a kind. I fell head over heels with these Zara pants with attached skirt when on vacation in Ibiza a few weeks ago. I've had this piece in my mind for Fashion week coming up, but of course, I couldn't wait and I have managed to wear it on three different occasions over the past three weeks. which is a lot, I have to say.

I'm all about buying items I will wear more than once. These pants don't seem like the type you would wear every day, but I'm surprised how versatile they turned out to be. You can wear them with flats, different types of heels, cropped tops, even with a fun jacket and either dress them up or down.

I'm still contemplating wearing them to Fashion Week because they are that fabulous. What do you think? Would you have any ideas how to style them and making them look entirely different?

I wish you all a spectacular weekend and thank you so much for reading.

With love Tamara Chloé



Australian singer Sia is one of my favorite vocalists. A fun note about her is that she wrote Rihanna's "Diamonds" and only did it in 14 minutes!

Sia: You've changed




Don't forget to join me on:





29 comments:

  1. You're a pretty vision in white TC!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely outfit in white. I love that handbag as well, such a light and fresh look for summer.
    Thanks for your comment dear.
    /Madison xx
    http://fashiontalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoy are so welcome dear, thank you so much xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Tamara! In summer, I always enjoy all white outfits, as yours, you look incredible stylish and gorgeus with these pants! What an original design, I think you should wear them at the fw of course, they are way too cool! Love the watch and the earrings as well, just a flawless match!:) Have a lovely weekend beauty, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamara Chloe, I have missed you hun! How are you doing? I Love this pristine white ensemble, the layered skirt and pants looks fantastic, I haven't seen it yet in Zara here. Your heels are gorgeous too. Thanks for your insightful comment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sammy thanks so much, I bought the pants/skirt in Ibiza in May and they are already taken out of the collection lol, I guess they went that fast xxx

      Delete
  5. I love all white looks too. It makes me nervous I will spill on it but so worth the risk!
    Love this outfit!
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am right there with you hahaha, thanks so much Bree! xx

      Delete
  6. All white outfit is definitely trending right now. I love the way you styled yours.
    The bag and sandals are everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are so right, all white is a huge trend and I just love it so much, thanks so much beauty! xxx

      Delete
  7. Love the top and that bag is beautiful, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect look
    http://nshantel.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo stunnin layering outfit, my luv)))))) happy monday, hunny))))))) xoxo <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heel leuke outfit, die heels zijn echt prachtig!

    Sarah x
    www.palmtreesandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. White looks perfect on you!
    Laura, xx
    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting! Armani horloges online kopen

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure is a very beautiful lady and you look so gorgeous. Love the outfit a lot!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete