Day 2- MBFW With Franzel, Duran Lantink And Jan Boelo

February 3, 2014



DSC_9848 Franzel Amsterdam Fashion week, Duran Lantink, Jan Boelo Resized (2)

Hey everyone

How are you all doing?
Are you ready for a recap of my second day at Amsterdam fashion week last week? For day two I was fortunate to attend three shows: Franzel AmsterdamDuran Lantink and Jan Boelo . All amazing designers and very unique in there own way. I am showing you guys quite an extensive amount of runway photos I snapped myself so bear with me, but this is not a case of sharing these photo's like: "wow look how cool I am, I went to all these shows at fashion week"!  No, I went to see these shows and wanted to share this with you for some much needed inspiration!

Even if you can't afford designer couture, take a second to really study the designs, the fabrics,  the textures and colors of the clothing. You can use these ideas and implement them in your own way and create trends for yourself. Instead of being a trend follower, you can be a trendsetter by getting inspired by the runways. So with this, here are a few of my favorite photos. 

 About my outfit for that day, I always and I mean always buy new outfits when going to an event, party or special occasion, but this time I wanted to create fun outfits with pieces I already own. With a closet full of unworn clothes with the tags still on them, I had to go ahead and pull a few out. I have been trying to shop more responsibly, so I have been on a little bit of a shopping ban for a while now. For some reason I don't think this ban will work for me when I leave for Paris next week though!

Enjoy! 


DSC_9830 Amsterdam fashion week 2014, Franzel, Jan Boelo 2resized

DSC_9864 fashion week AMSTERDAM 2014, Franzel, Duran Lantink, Jan Boelo resized2

DSC_9790 Amsterdam Fashion week 2014, Franzel, Jan Boelo, Duran Lantink resized

DSC_9890 fASHION WEEK AMSTERDAM 2014, FRANZEL ANSTERDAM, Duran lantink, Jan Boelo resized2


 The shows:

DSC_9916

Fred van Leer, Franzel, Fashionweek amsterdam 2014

Well known stylist Fred van Leer just being the nicest man you could meet.  Gotta love this guy for attending every show. It really shows how much Fred truly loves fashion!

 
DSC_9917


Franzel Amsterdam

The first show I attended was: Franzel Amsterdam a young and upcoming designer and a personal favorite of mine. Franzel is not afraid of creating a bold style when it comes to trendy Men's Wear. Bright colors, graphic prints and one of a kind pieces. For some reason I can see Kanye West wearing some of this ultra cool stuff. Franzel's AW14 collection has a urban feel, yet it has all the elements of trendy street wear with a designer twist due to high quality and fun materials. In my opinion Franzel is here to stay!



DSC_0010 Franzel Amsterdam Fashion week 2014 resized

DSC_9979 Franzel Amsterdam Fashion week 2014 resized

DSC_0031 Franzel amsterdam fashion week 2014 resized

Franzel Amsterdam fashion week 2014

Collage Franzel Amsterdam Fashion week 2014

DSC_0041 Franzel amsterdam fashion week 2014 resized

DSC_9952 Franzel Amsterdam Fashion week 2014

DSC_9968 Franzel amsterdam fashion week 2014 frontrow

Play this video, sit back and enjoy Franzel Amsterdams AW 14 collection


                                                 
_____________________________________________________________


Duran Lantink

Duran Lantinks show stopping designs are something you might not be able to wear on a daily basis, but I sure can appreciate his creative mind when it comes to his AW14 collection  We can even use his ideas to mix metallics, whites and some neon's some more this year.


DSC_0083 Duran Lantinkl Amsterdam fashion week 2014

DSC_0106 Duran Lantink Fashion week 2014 resized

DSC_0137 Duran Lantink Fashion week 2014

Collage Duran Lantink Fashion week 2014

DSC_9982 press Franzel amsterdan fashion week 2014



__________________________________________________________________

Jan Boelo 

Jan Boelo's rock inspired collection sure is anyone's cup of tea, Lace up leather sleeves, thick and shiny metallic materials, army inspired boots, and I can feel this will be a great trend this fall for Jan Boelo decided to let his models wear a dress or skirt over a pair of leather pants multiple times in his show. Love it or hate it? May I just say: genius! 




DSC_0222 Jan Boelo Fashion week amsterdam 2104

DSC_0252 Jan Boelo amsterdam fashion week 2014

Collage Jan Boelo Fashion week Amsterdam 2014

DSC_0335 Jan Boelo Amsterdam Fashion week 2014

DSC_0300 Jan Boelo Fashion week Amsterdam

DSC_0179

DSC_0280 Jan Boelo Amsterdam fashion week 2014

Collage Jan Boelo Fashion week Amsterdam(2) 2014

DSC_0357 Jan Boelo Finak Fashion week 2014


For so much more on Jan Boelo's fabulous AW14 collection, play the video, sit back and enjoy!

 

________________________________

 I was wearing: Jetsetter floppy fedora hat: Myca Couture here, Shirt: Avanti, Skirt: Vila, Jacket: Poools: here, Bag: Zara, Necklace: Pieces, Booties: Blink. Hair extensions 220 grams by: Luxury For princess  (use exclusive code: "tamarachloe" for a little discount at check out) here



Are there any pieces in the shows you would wear or are inspired by? Do you see any new trends coming up? I am curious for your thoughts.

In the mean time stay tuned for some more on Amsterdam Fashion Week as day 3 will be coming up soon! Enjoy a fabulous start of the week everyone!



Much love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:







21 comments:

  1. cute collections....i like your outfit
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je zag er prachtig uit meid! WOW! <3

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.nl/2014/02/giveaway-surprise-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fav. was your outfit. You always surprise me with your style ♥♥
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamara! Wow, you were a bombshell! Love the outfit you chose to wear, sexy, feminine and so glam! Looking gorgeous dear! And for the shows, they are so interesting and cool, the last one is my fav! Hugs and kisses my friend, hope you have a wonderful week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah thanks so much Lilli, I know the last show is pretty wearable for us ladies, I love the leather pieces so much :))) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Your pictures are beautiful and I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darling, the shows must have been so exciting, I can't imagine how thrilling it must be to experience the runway first hand! You look gorgeous as always, the jacket is ultimate chicness and love the hat on you. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sam, yes as a fashion lover it is a magical experience! xoxo

      Delete
  7. girl, such an amazin post!!!! ur lookin soooo good))))) have a wonderful day))))) xoxo))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in everything you wear. How do you look so fabulous all the time? LOL. It looks like the shows were pretty amazing. I can't wait to see and hear about your trip to Paris.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much LV, so sweet, yes I will be covering Paris all the way of course, can't wait, only one week to go! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  9. All the collections are cute but I think I like the Jan Buelo collection the most.


    You look great in that outfit; such a beautiful look .

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG you are certainly taking the FW by storm in this outfit Tamara.....love every inch of the look!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tamara, you def have been an eyecatcher, your keen eye for great detailing is just amazing. Love your Fashion style <3

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete