Welcome 2014

Januari 2, 2014

DSC_6660 Blush Party dress resized with text



Hey Everyone! 

The first post in the new year. 

First let me take the chance to wish all you readers a wonderful, spectacular,healthy, prosperous and happy 2014! 
I hope you will continue to ride along in my fashion journey.
 


DSC_6859

DSC_6782 blush Party dress resized2


DSC_6950

DSC_6892 blush partydress resized final

DSC_6868

DSC_6946

final headshot Blush Part dress

collage fireworks final

Our window view of Amsterdam fireworks ringing in the year 2014. I thought it was quite spectacular!

DSC_6637 blush party dress resized

PicMonkey Collage

DSC_6134

Dress: River Island, Stockings: Hunkelmoller: here Turtleneck: H&M, Heels: Sergio Todzi, Earings: Primark

 I am so excited for 2014! 
There will be some new changes on this blog as  I am determined to bring more inspiration trough video, fantastic give aways and more outfit posts. I have plans for traveling to different countries bringing this blog to new places and cultures which I am very excited about.
 I am so thankfull for all the support I have received and the amazing new friends I have made from all over the world, so I want to keep reaching out to you and share fashion inspiration.

Lets all make this a kickass year!

Kisses and all my love Tamara Chloé 

xo

Don't forget to join me on: 




18 comments:

  1. amazing look¡¡¡
    hapyy new year
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Yeaar! Wat zie je er prachtig uit hier, het jurkje is echt super:D
    xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful my love! I especially love the tights, hair and dress, well I just love everything!

    KTR

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit...nice pics!!
    happy 2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your peach dress and your hair looks flawless! Wish you a very Happy New Year! ^_^
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you a happy 2014 Rhea and thanks so much for the sweet words xo

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year dear Tamara! You look so breathtaking dear! The dress is just adorable and love the tights, very cool!:) Wish you a 2014 full of success and joy! Looking forward to what you are going to share!:) Kisses and hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New year Lilli, thanks so much xoxo muwaaaah:))

      Delete
  7. So beautiful! love this dress on you. the polka dot tights are a great touch, so classy looking. Great touches with the jewelry and the bow belt. hope you had a fabulous new years!

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Kiki!! thanks so much for your amazing feedback xoxo

      Delete
  8. ohhhh sooo sweet outfit:)))) xoxo hunny <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete