Dark Days, Dark Shades


January 17, 2014

DSC_8153 plaid coat, over the knee boots resized4

Hey everyone 

I know, I know, I  look completely out of this world by wearing a pair of sunnies when the sun is this far to be seen.
But hey I happen to like this fabulous pair and as of right now we are experiencing the mildest winter we've had in decades, so you should all cut me some slack!
In the mean time check out my new hair chain by Myca Couture
I absolutely love it!


DSC_8535 plaid coat resized

DSC_8672

DSC_8170 (2) plaid coat, over the knee boots resized

DSC_8802 resized

DSC_8631 hair chain resized lighter

DSC_8350 plaid coat, supertrash bag resized

Hair chain: Myca Couture here, Coat: Zara, Shorts: Forever 21,  Turtleneck sweater: H&M Bag: SuperTrash, OTK boots: H&M Paris Show Collection.

Shop the look:






I need a new  fashion trend everyone.
I am getting bored with winter wear and seriously can't wait for the new spring collections to hit the stores.
Don't get me wrong, I love layering but I am in the mood for bright colors and light fabrics.
I feel like I want to change my hair color too, maybe a shade lighter for a softer look.
What do you all think? Any suggestions anyone?

This Sunday it will be my birthday, so I will post a birthday outfit as I will be celebrating with family and loved ones. I might cheat on my clean foods diet and have a huge piece of birthday cake.
I can't wait!

Enjoy a fabulous weekend everyone!

With love

Tamara Chloé 

Don't forget to join me on: 




16 comments:

  1. SUPER LOVE that coat TC......you will make any dark days look so bright with your awesome looks!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Advanced HAPPY BIRTHDAY too my dear friend!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooooow!!!!! soooo sooo stunnin sunnies!!! amazin outfit!!!! oh n happy bday my luv))))) xoxo)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous boots, and I love you jacket too! Absolutely stunning as always.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look! you are stunning!!!
    Visit my blog: Tu Nuevo Look
    Follow me Facebook Tunuevolook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pics, i loved the style of your clothes :D
    Very great blog you got

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/blue-day-on-dock.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Tamara!:) You look so gorgeous as always! Im in love with the tartan coat and how you paired it, those boots are to die fot, too cool! The hair chain is so cute, I want one too!:) Im getting bored of winter too and Im looking forward to rock the spring trends as well! Happy Happy Birthday lady, hope you have an amazing day on Sunday and lots of fun! Wish you nothing but only the best!!! Many hugs and kisses and love! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet words Lilli! You always make my day! xoxo

      Delete
  8. Yay! Keep colors in winter. You look stunning!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete