Baby Blues With Myca Couture

January 9, 2014

DSC_7858 baby blue sweater, Myca Hat resized



Hey everyone 

There is nothing "baby" about baby blue if you mix the color with edgy materials like leather and metallic and a cool hat. Simply in love with this color, I am sure garments in this hue will be a staple in my closet. 



DSC_7444 baby blue sweater, Myca hat resized

DSC_7292 BabyBlue sweater, MyCa Couture hat resized fimal

DSC_7488 Myca bracelet resized

DSC_7357 babyblue sweater, Myca hat resized

DSC_7775 babyblue sweater, Myca couture hat resized

DSC_7458

DSC_7564

DSC_7369 baby blue sweater, Myca couture hat resized final

DSC_7529 baby Blue sweater, Myca Hat

DSC_7651 babyblue sweater, Myca hat resized

DSC_7825 baby blue sweater, Myca hat resized

Hat and bracelet: Myca Couture here, Sweater: H&M Divided, Bag: River Island, Boots: Sergio Todzi, Metallic pants: RJ, Clip in Hairextensions: Luxury For Princess (Use exclusive  code: tamarachloe at check out for a great discount):here

Get the look: 





Do you feel this way too?
I feel kinda sad all the festivities of the holidays are over. I love the magic of Christmas and now it's all gone and the new year has started. Dark and rainy days are ahead of us and any sign of spring is still very far away. The thing I hate the most is I have no reason anymore to eat Christmas cookies and cakes. Now of course I love my green smoothies but I can't help to think of the chocolate ice cream desserts we had over the holidays. I am not one of those lucky people who can eat whatever they want and stay thin, I have to work hard to maintain a slim figure and the holidays haven't helped. I have no other choice then to brighten up my days by wearing fun colors, I chose baby blue because it immediately lifts my spirits while wearing it and I think baby blue looks gorgeous with the color orange which has been one of my favorite colors for the past year. What do you guys think?

Well I have something to brighten up my day, thankfully there is a lot to look forward to. Amsterdam fashion week will here in  a few weeks. So I am excited to visit and I can't wait to view some amazing new collections and meet some great people. Of course I will keep all of you guys updated about it all and I promise you few fun posts on the big event. Let's be real if I have to chose between fashion and fattening holiday foods it will have to be fashion!
How about you?

In the mean time I wish you all an amazing day!

With love Tamara


 Beyonce: Who run the world? GIRLS!

 
Don't forget to join me on:




20 comments:

  1. Wat een prachtige foto's! Die tas staat er super bij,met een snufje oranje;)
    xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! The Style is so Pretty and you are so Beautiful Woman!!! GREAT Post and Perfect Style!!!
    I love it so much honey :*
    You are one of my fave Bloggers!!! I love your Posts so much!!!
    Many many Greets from Germany!!! Hope we see you soon!!!
    Kisses Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeannette you just made my day, thank you so much dear kisses xo

      Delete
  3. Rocking Fashion Feature! Very Stylish! Love MYCA Couture Products too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamara! Oh I feel as you! How sad holidays are already over! But cheer up dear and things all the beautiful things you are going to do! You rock with the baby blue! Love the sweater, the first and the last close ups are pure perfection, you look stunning! Hugs and kisses, have a lovely weekend ahead!:**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaawh thanks Lilli! wishing you a fabulous weekend also xo

      Delete
  5. OMG! you look amazing dear. Love those pants :)
    Kiss from Mexico city
    xoxo

    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking super cute in blue!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are looking so CALIENTE in this icy blue look TC.....love every inch of it!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. woooow!!!! amazin look, dear))))) happy new year)))))) happy friday)))) wishing u an amazin weekend)))) xoxo))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous accessories!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute look on you. I have never paired light blue and orange, but it looks great together. I miss the holidays, but I too have to work very hard to stay fit. I just started drinking green smoothies and they really help with the sweet cravings.Unfortunately, I can no longer eat everything I want, although many times I still try:-) I can always tell when I have overdone it when I start having more cakes than Duncan Hines, LOL

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete