Sequined Christmas Dinner

December 30 , 2013

DSC_5736 Christmas dinner resized2

 Hey everyone 

Are you enjoying the holidays so far? If you've been checking my updates on my Instagram, you might know I prepared a Christmas dinner for my family on the 26th of December. I thought I could show you guys a few outfit photo's we shot at the dinner table. Dinner included a melted Brie cheese topped with cherries  and roasted almonds salad and my sons Lyon's ultimate favorite: a real English Shepperd's pie for the main course. we finished with chocolate cake and ice cream for desert and a home made Latte Macchiato topped with whipped cream. My mouth waters when I think about it again!  I know,I know, I should have shared some food pictures also, but when we finally served the much anticipated foods at 9pm, we were so famished, all we could do was eat and forget about Kodak or better yet Nikon moments!



DSC_6011

DSC_5947 Christmas dinner resized 2

DSC_5982

Collage Christmas 2

DSC_6010

DSC_5720 Christmas sequined dress resized

DSC_6079

DSC_5952 Cristmas sequined dress resized final

Sequined dress: Bershka, Necklace: LadyLand Amsterdam, Added hairextensions by: Luxury For Princess here (Use exclusive code "tamara chloe" for a ten euro holidays discount!)

Get the look:



I think sequined dresses are just perfect for the holidays, I fell in love with this piece the minute I laid my eyes on it last week. I especially love the black and blue print and heart shaped open back. As much as I love sparkle and glamour outfits, I think it's important to keep such glittery pieces very simple when it comes to styling them. I chose a bold statement necklace and kept my arms and ears bare.  This blingy number is one big accessory by it self don't you think?

Right now, I am preparing for New Years Eve and let me tell you, I can't wait to celebrate tomorrow with champagne and Dutch homemade:"oliebollen".


In the mean time I want to wish you all a fabulous New years Eve and hope you enjoy it to the fullest with much love and celebration!


Thanks for reading everyone.

With love Tamara Chloé

Love this oldie but goldie! 
 Eighties Dutch girlgroup: "Centerfold", how cute and sassy was their style? 

  

Don't forget to join me on:

  

12 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! The dinner must have been so delicious, my mouth waters too reading your words!:) Btw, you look outstanding, love the sequined dress, it suits you perfectly!:) Wonderful photos too! Happy New Year dear, I wish you a 2014 full of success, love, happiness and health!:) Have fun tmw! Kisses and hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh Lilli thanks so much, wishing you a fabulous 2014 love xoxo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous look! Love the sequined dress :) Wishing all the best in 2014!

    Happy New Year xx,
    http://pslilyboutique.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lily!! I wish you an amazing 2104! xoxo

      Delete
  3. This is amazing. Happy New Year!
    Lots of Love, Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★Felice 2014, tanti cari auguri. Bacini!★⋰⋱★⋰⋱★

    New International Giveaway
    Habanero Handmade Blog
    Facebook Fanpage
    Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous in your sequined dress, amazing photos Tamara! Thanks for all your support and friendship during the past year. Wishing you a Fabulous 2014! May it inspire greatness and bring you heaps of success and love, topped with happiness, peace and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam thank you so much dear Happy New Year!! xoxo

      Delete
  6. ur lookin sooooo fabolous!!!! perfect look!!!

    ReplyDelete