Curly Cozy Winter Afternoon

December 3, 2013


DSC_1235 cozy afternoon resized TR2

Hey everyone

Happy December!
 Winter cold has arrived here, which for me is always a reasons to cuddle up on the couch, drink tea and catch up on reading and watching movies on my day off.

Cozy afternoon resized4

DSC_1405

DSC_1389

DSC_1376

DSC_1351

DSC_1166 cozy afternoon resized2

DSC_1478

DSC_1465

I was wearing:  Tunic dress: Jacky Luxury, Bracelet: MyCa Couture: Ring: Primark, Clip in extensions: Luxury for Princess (use exclusive code: tamarachloe" as a discount code on your purchase)

Shop the post:

 


Yessss December, my favorite winter month!
I so am eager to get that Christmas tree I've been talking to you guys about. The only reason I haven't put one up is  because I am waiting for them to start selling on the street corners as they always do out here! Aaaaah I am so inpatient. I love decor, flowers, candles and incense as you may have noticed. Really anything to make me feel at home. It is one of my great passions  and the holiday season is all about that.

For today's post I chose to wear my hair in soft curls and once again I added clip in extensions from Luxury For Princess to achieve that big bouncy look.
I have a great surprise! Luxury For Princess has a great offer for you guys as you can now use the exclusive code "tamarachloe" for not a five but a ten Euro Christmas discount if you want to go and get the hair look. Perfect for the holiday parties coming up don't you think? 

Thanks for reading and I will talk to you all again soon.

With love Tamara Chloé 


Today's music: Happy by Pharrell Williams 


Don't forget to join me on:




19 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! The space looks so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling you look so chic even at home!! Love this post... and love to stay at home drinking tea and hot cocoa during winter too!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forbid you to take so sexy pictures again!! You make me feel jealous!! :) (kidding) you know you are stunning!!! Love it!
    http://dhariascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Beautiful Pics!!! You are so SEXY, like always ;) I love your Blog so much!!! So many Kisses from Germany :* :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cosy place! You're beautiful and so sexy in these pictures.
    Wish you a nice day, sweety!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove the dress and your home decor too
    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tamara, you look amazing, even indoor! The tunic dress is adorable, and just love your hair. December is also my fav winter month, cant wait to make decorat the tree too! Kisses and hugs my dear!:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG what a luxe life you have Tamara.....you look like you just stepped out of a fashion magazine! So proud of you my friend!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgeous! you look stunning and love the pictures. The ring and bracelet are perfect with this look. very classy and chic.

    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are georgeous my dear. i saw almost your pictures..i found you a very beautiful model with whom all collections and clothes are fantastic.
    i am from Morocco and i hope you will always bring nice things to here.
    i hope you do with a long tight dress..coz you have a sexy and attractive body ♥ .
    one other thing i want to say to you is that you should type your name or blog name on your picture so that ur rights are reseved.

    ReplyDelete