These Wedgy Rainboots

November 5, 2013

DSC_7740 umbrella, wedged rainboots Supertrash resize2


Hey everyone 

Rain, rain, rain!

It's all we have been dealing with for the past week. I don't mind rain so much apart from the fact I don't get to wear my favorite shoes, heels and boots. This was the reason I was determined  to find myself a pair of rain boots that wouldn't look like rain boots but more like a trendy leather pair, that I get to wear with almost anything. This funky pair is absolutely perfect for dresses, pants, leggings and jeans. The great thing is, they are extremely comfortable and comfort is something I definitely don't want to miss out on while splashing myself through these fall showers!

Have you found some cool rain gear?
 
DSC_8068

DSC_8026

DSC_7974 resize

DSC_8107

DSC_7633 Mango Umbrella, Supertrash rainboots resized

DSC_8153

DSC_7887 Mango umbrella resized

DSC_8133


Dress: Primark, Boots: Supertrash: here Umbrella: Mango: Here, Bag: LadyStore, Faux fur coat: thrifted


Get the look:



Have a wonderful day everyone and thanks for reading!

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:

14 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! These are the most fashionable and wonderful rain boots I ever seen so far! They are utterly cool and classy, so perfect for your figure! The faux fur jacket is too sweet, you look beautiful my dear, always cheerful and flawless! Have a lovely week ahead, big hugs and kisses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much my dear friend! Many many hugs and kisses to you too, have a wonderful day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful n chic rainy boots!!!!! girl, ur looking soooo sooooo amazin!!! in luv with ur dress))))) n today i made the same hairstyle))))))))))) luv ya sweety<3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute dress !! Love this post and 2nd pic most ... Keep rocking my Doll :)

    ❤ StylishByNature.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG you are rocking it in those rain boots TC.......it's so stylish you could even wear it anytime anywhere!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe those are rain boots!!! I think you accomplished your mission by finding a pair of rain boots that did not look like your "typical" rain boots & looks dressier, I love it! Anyway great coat, and dress! Love the umbrella touch. So feminine and pretty!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually like rain! And especially with such a stylish way to face it! Loved the umbrella - a friend of mine told me that these colors are the best to a woman, it creates good "shadows" on the face, contrarily to a black umbrella :) The boots are great, you look very beautiful and the whole post is so nice! Sorry that I was out of the: blogosphere for a while, but now I am back for good :) denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh mine that is some super "trash" indeed. I cant tell you how much I love those booties, they look incredible for rainboots and so do you :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. These I what I call rain boots! They are an amazingly suave and polished pair. Love the beautiful wine red hue of your dress, its stunning on you. That coat is the sweetest thing! I appreciate your thoughts hun...Happy End of the Week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pure perfection Tamara! I love how those boots look on your slender legs! You're so classy and beautiful!

    Have a lovely day!

    Love Nilu Yuleena,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so cute and sweet <3 raiboots and umbrella are also cute :)
    love love love all your looks sweety:*
    xoxo
    hypnotizingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's unbelievable how you've made wellies look elegant!

    xoxo
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  14. The wellies are awesome & I sooooo want to pet your faux fur jacket! Following you here on blogger and bloglovin! :)

    atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete