Pink Suit And Camo Backpack With Pomikaki Icon Bags

October 26, 2013

DSC_6371 pink Zara suit


Hey everyone

Backpacks are so in trending and are so easy to wear! I have been looking for a fun and special one for a while now and when Italian brand Pomikaki asked me to wear one of their "Icon" bags, I was quick to chose this gorgeous camo bag with such beautiful details. How pretty are the green handles? I am absolutely in love with their Icons collection. If you are on the lookout for "one of a kind" pieces you will definitely find it here! 

Pomikaki.com 


DSC_6410 Pink Zara Suit, Camo backpack2 resize re

DSC_6235 Pink Zara suit, Camo Backpack2 resize re

DSC_6359

DSC_6423 Pink Zara suit resized re

DSC_6452

DSC_6231 Pink Zara suit, Camo Backpack resized re

DSC_6627

DSC_6570 Pink Zara suit, camo backpack2 resized

DSC_6528

DSC_6618

I was wearing: Backpack: Pomikaki Icons: here, Pink Suit: Zara here, Shirt: Primark, Heels: Sergio Todzi, Jewelry: LadyLand Amsterdam

Get the look: 




Pink, pink, pink.

It has always been one of my favorite colors. I thought it would be great to pair the tough looking camo backpack with something feminine like this pink two piece suit I scored at Zara a few weeks ago. I fell in love with this candy colored piece the minute I laid my eyes on it. It is made of such a beautiful soft material and the shape is really good. I am liking the idea of getting "suited up"" so much, I have a feeling I will be wearing a lot more of them in the near  future. Hey what can I say, they are so timeless and you can always dress them up or down depending on the occasion and when I find myself a candy colored version like this one, I am a happy camper!

Sweet readers
I want to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog and your amazing feedback and sweet comments on my posts. You guys are so important to me and I always love to hear your thoughts!
So feel free to leave them as I appreciate each one of them.

I want to wish you all an amazing weekend amd again thanks for reading.

With love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on: 


17 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous <3
    Want to follow each other on GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look screams class to me Tamara! You're so classy and fabulous!

    Love Nilu Yuleena,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth
    FACEBOOK
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which one I like the most-est because I love the pink pant suit so much & also that adorable camo backpack....all I know is you ROCK THEM THE MOST-EST!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my dear Tamara! Love Pomikaki bags, they are all very nice. Your backpack is too cool and original! The camo pattern is perfect with the pink suit! But most of all you are simply STUNNING! Pink suits you so well, you are always breathtaking! Happy Sunday my friend, hugs and kisses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tamara, I love how your take that elegant Business suit to a more daily Basis level with the camo backpack. The material Looks so soft as does the Color. The Background is so pretty too :-)

    I see the versatilty of this suit and you can actually wear the pieces individually. Love it so much!

    Elena and I are having link up on midi skirts later, would be great if you join us too :-)

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing bag beauty ! You are fabulous in pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking lovely as always! I like how you've combined bright pink and camo backpack! Lovely! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beautiful...I love your sophisticated interpretation of the pink trend, this colour looks ah-mazing in a suit form. The back-back is the chicest trend piece, the camo print is really an interesting and fun mix!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutelly chic outfit, my love)))))) this color is lookin perfect on u!!!!!! have a wonderful week)))) luv u soooo much))))) xoxo)))) <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have an awesome week ahead sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello dear, wonderful blog and amazing outfit *.* lovely your photo :) i follow you with pleasure on gfc, bloglovin, twitter, pinterest, instagram, g+ and facebook ;) if you wanna pass me by!

    http://teanonsolomoda.blogspot.it/

    Kiss Tea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pink is such a hot colour! I love it on you.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The camouflage backpack is definitely an unexpected touch with the suit but adds to it beautifully! You look beautiful as usual, especially in pink!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow what a great look

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you look in pink :-) perfect outfit and backpack :-p
    Kisses dear
    butterflyeffectbymarina.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look stunning like always <3 :)
    xoxo
    hypnotizingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete