Crazy For Crochet



Hey everyone!

I am absolutely crazy about this fun denim skirt I bought two days ago!
Definitely one of those finds that are going to be worn a lot, especially with the fall season coming up.
The skirt will also be perfect with some knee high boots, another item that definitely will be trending this upcoming season.
Don't get rid of anything leopard you bought last winter because once again this classic print is here to stay during the colder season
Don't you just love it?








Skirt: River Island and belt (at LadyLand), Crochet top: LadyStore Amsterdam, Bag: River Island, Heels: Zara.

Shop similar cropped crochet tops.



I think crochet looks great with anything edgy.

Crochet is so pretty, delicate and feminine, so that's the reason I wanted to pair this cream colored number with something bold and sexy.
This skirt with front slit is perfect for it.
The cut of the skirt is so sexy and yes like I mentioned before: "edgy".
I added this very detailed black and silver belt to edgify the look even more.
To finnish of the look, I am wearing a minimum of gold jewellery to keep the rest of it very simple.
As you can see I do mix silver and gold in an outfit a lot, because it always adds more depth I think.

When it comes to styling an outfit I always like to balance things out.
You might wonder what I mean by that.
Well, when let's say a skirt is really sweet and girlie, I like to balance it out by pairing it with items that are the complete opposite.
For example I will add some edgy heels or a ripped denim shirt.

When I am in the mood for a classic cut dress, I like to  pair it with uber trendy statement jewellery or I will add a bold looking heel.
I think this makes an outfit interesting, fresh and yet makes everything appear very modern.

I will do a post on this subject very soon to give you guys an idea of what comes to  mind when I style an outfit.
Hopefully you can use these tips too.

I want to wish you all a fabulous day and upcoming weekend and let's talk again soon!

xoxo Tamara Chloé 

Don't forget to join me on:




22 comments:

  1. Love the crochet and the high slit on your skirt! You're beautiful as always love!

    KTR
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Tamara, you look gorgeous miss supermodel! I would like to find some shoes like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaawh such a lovely compliment Laura!

      xoxo kisses

      Delete
  3. Hi Tamara! You are simply divine! Seriously, you look always so flawless! Love how you paired the crochet top with the pencil skirt, I am drooling over it! Is a sexy and so feminine combo! The clutch rocks, I'd love to get one with the leopard print too! Have a great weekend ahead my dear, big hugs and kisses!♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lilli,your words mean a lot!

      xoxo kisses

      Delete
  4. My dear , you look stunning ! I like how you did this combo , is so sexy and chic !

    Kisses dear

    xxx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great as always Tamara. And I Love everything about this outfit; the cropped top, cute denim skirt, sandals and animal prints purse. I am definitely loving the animal print trend for this fall too..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you like it Beauty,thanks for your amazing feedback! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Pretty lady ;)))))) so elegant n soooo chic outfit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweety, you look incredible, love the savvy styling of this modern and ladylike look, the crochet details are beautiful and the skirt is an amazing fit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG how caliente can you be my dear TC.....love how you put some edgy chic to that very sweet top!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The sitting down pic with your legs..should be FRAME like in a HUGE frame on the wall. Lol. So freaking sexy!!!

    KTR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so chic! Loving that skirt and crochet top!

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete