Color Overload with MyCa Couture



Hey everyone!


For today's post I am proud to have teamed up with MyCa Couture.
MyCa Couture is a Miami based jewellery designer.
I am absolutely in love with their pieces.
Their jewellery is all handcrafted and so fun, feminine and trendy.
We all know this combination is always a winner!

 To add a fun touch to my dress, I decided to wear this edgy skull necklace on my back .
It covers a little of all the bare skin I am showing and instantly transforms this necklace into a huge statement don't you think?
I love the skull detail and the bright yellow color.
This necklace  with trendy tassels is also perfect to wear to the beach with a low cut bathing suit or colorful bikini.
Make sure you check out MyCa Couture's designs at their Etsy store right: here
 









 


Skull Necklace: MyCa Couture shop here, Maxi Dress and gold cuff: Supertrash, Sold out, heels: Zara here, Blue ring: Primark.




Colors, colors,colors!

If you've read my blog on a regular basis,  you should know I am a huge color fanatic!
Definitely the reason this colorful maxi dress is totally suited for me.
 Bright, gorgeous,with a beautiful flow and exquisite cut,  I spotted this dress for the first time when I went to the Supertrash fashion show during fashion week last year.

I knew then and there I wanted this dress like no other.

It actually took me a while to buy it and when I did want to get it, they were sold out.
I got so incredibly lucky to have found one last piece at the Supertrash sample sale two months ago.
I almost ripped if off a poor girl, who was trying the dress on.
I think I have to admit I am one of those horrible women who literally snatch items out of other innocent shoppers hands.

Ladies forgive me, but it's all in the name of fashion.
I know,I know,  it's a poor excuse!

I chose not to wear a bag or clutch, because this dress needs nothing else then beautiful  jewellery and a pair of high heels.
In my opinion, when a dress makes such a huge statement like this one,  it's best to keep things very simple and clean.

I am wishing you all a fabulous weekend and please make sure you check out MyCa Couture before you head out right HERE

xoxo much love Tamara Chloé

 Don't forget to join me on:







 


35 comments:

  1. Dear Tamara, hopefully you got the last dress since you are truly mesmerizing! WOW! How fab you are! The dress is amazing, love the colors and the pattern on you! And the skull necklace worn on the back is really original and cool! You nailed the outfit perfectly! Kisses and hugs my dear, happy weekend!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you- most beautiful girl in the world, i came to see your blog,and im impressed as always,you look georgeus in this dress
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beba,you comment just made my day,thank you so much sweetheart!

      xoxo kisses

      Delete
  3. OMG HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one color overload I don't mind besides I'm also a huge fan of color......you are really breathtaking TC!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebeacca thanks so much,I feel humbled by your lovely comment! blush, kisses doll!!

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous jewellery and that dress is just stunning! Love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this colour overload! As always you look absolutely amzing and I also love the location you took these photo's in!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is fabulous and I love how you accessoried it. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sweet!!! Thank you so much, for you lovely Comment!!! I am always delighted by your comments!!! I love your Dress and the Color!!!
    You look incredibly good at it!!! I love Maxi Dresses so much!!! Unfortunately as a dress is not me, since I'm too small. Have a nice Week!!! Sweet Kisses from Germany Jeannette!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaah Jeannette thanks so much dear and you are so very welcome!

      xoxo kisses

      Delete
  8. You look gorgeous like always ! <3 and that necklace at back look so chic ! I really love it ! :)
    I laugh v well when I read you snatch :)) things from others shoppers :)))))

    kisses dear
    And beautiful start of week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I am glad I made you laugh!!
      Yes I am terrible;)))

      Thanks doll!

      Delete
  9. Love your dress, perfect, very cute look
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. estas guapisima¡¡y ese escote me encanta¡

    FELIZ LUNES¡¡

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi darling, your stunning look is breathtaking, the dress is so beautiful, love the fabric, design and colour scheme, a truly immaculate outfit! Thanks for your kind words, wish you well for the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwh you are too kind Sam!! you are so welcome and thank you! xoxo

      Delete
  12. Hey Tamara! Just found out your blog! I like the way how you are not pushed by trends solely and have your own style sense. Following you now!

    http://bythewear.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelly thanks so much!

      Totally following you back!


      xoxo

      Delete
  13. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your fashion opinions with me. Your LA stay sounds amazing! It must have been an amazing experience! Do you miss it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss I do,every day LOL....
      Your so welcome Sam xxx

      Delete
  14. Thank you so much for your get well wishes! I am now much better and reading my favorite blogs again, and also posting "my" quotes! It's all my fault - I don't eat healthily and I have to change my habits!
    I loooved this dress, and just like you, I also love vibrant colors! You look fantastic, fabulous, very very beautiful! If you are not a model, you are missing this vocation! Amazing pictures! denisesplanet com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome Denise!
      Thank you so much for your amazing words and yessss keep blogging dear!

      xoxo kisses

      Delete