Mellow Yellow At The Beach


Hey everyone

It's summer time and what better way to spend it at the beach!
Last Sunday we went for sunbathing, good foods,shopping and some ocean splashing.
For some reason I always feel the color yellow is the perfect color to wear when visiting the seashore!




















Dress:Moon Boutique Amsterdam, Sandals Zara SS12, Necklace: Costa Fashion Albert Cuyp Amsterdam

For some reason I love the asymmetrical dress.

I know asymmetric skirts and dresses are so 2012,but for me they are comfortable,classy and elegant for any occasion.
 The beach is definitely one of those perfect occasions and to me the asymmetrical dress has become a timeless piece.
Pair them with some trendy 2013 accessories and they are still good to go I think.
I think we should always wear something we feel comfortable and beautiful in and not always follow the trends.
How ever styling "timeless" pieces and mixing it with trendy items is always something I do to make the look appear modern and fresh.

For a day of relaxation,we love to go to one of our favorite beach clubs:"far Out" at Zandvoort beach.
They serve the best tapas foods, play great music and the lounge seats are so comfortable, making it totally possible to lay out and soak up the sun.

 I love my blue mirrored aviators and I have been wearing them since February while it was still freezing out here.
The thing is: I am spotting way too many people wearing them, so I guess I am looking for new styles of sunnies lol.

Do you get that too?
Whenever too many people start wearing a particular new trend, you lose interest in it, feeling it is not so cool anymore?
I mean a few days ago I saw a whole family wearing a pair of mirrored sunnies,including mom,grand mom and kids.
I was like okay...time to move on with it lol.

Bummer,... I love them so much!

Take care everyone and a new post is coming up soon.
I got some great new things coming up!!

Kisses and much love.

Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:


21 comments:

  1. HEY Pretty Girl!!! Beautiful Pictures!!! I love this so much!!!
    The yellow Dress is good so. Absolute PERFEKT!!! Have a nice Day!!! Many Greets Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waauw meis wat een mooie fotos weer! Supergave zonnebril, en wat staat die jurk je fantastisch:D Love it:)
    xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    sweet pictures and a great outfit. The skirt is amazing. :)
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey babe! Oh I totally feel you on the high/low dresses. Sometimes I just can't help but fall in love with them. Speaking of dresses, those on the racks are SO CUTE! Do you love near Ibiza or are you just vacationing? Love the beach photos, they are my fave!! xx

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaaaanks beautifull KT...this is in The Netherlands lol...I WISH I was in Ibiza right now lolololol

      kisses

      Delete
  5. Hi love! I totally feel you on the high low dresses! SOmetimes I can't help but fall for them too, only when it's wore correctly of course and you look lovely as usual. Speaking of dresses, I'm really loving those on the rack! They are so cute! Do you live near Ibiza or are you vacationing?

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tamara! You just look too gorgeous! Love the yellow asymmetrical dress, it fits you perfectly! You have such an amazing body for it! Fantastic photos! Kisses and hugs my friend, have a goodnight♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilli thanks dear!!
      It means a lot coming for you!

      xoxo

      Delete
  7. Ahh.. summer , ocean , you . everything look so great !!! <3

    And your outfit is fantastic , look very great in yellow ! :)

    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your nail colour!. Your accessories are amazing and itwas great to see the pictures of the stalls at the beach.
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you liked the stalls Laura as I did too! so colorfull and who doesn't love shoppping while at the beach lol

      xoxo

      Delete
  9. woooow!!!! amazin post!!! Dress is soooooooo chic!!!! Outfit is perfect 4 beach)))awwww i wanna be there.... i cant wait my hollydays))) xoxo))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girly! thanks so much sweety!

      you feedback is always amazing!!

      xoxo kisses

      Delete
  10. Tamara Chloe you look adorable. Love your dress and the cute bracelets. I want to go to the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi sweetheart, how have you been? it looks like you're having the most amazing summer weather! Love your seaside inspired photo shoot. You look absolutely gorgeous in this lovely yellow dress and your accessories are perfection. Lurv! Thanks for your kind words, Have a wonderful weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your dress, the colour is perfect
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow we are both rocking those edgy blue aviators.....& the yellow outfit is just about the perfect match to it!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete