Cropped Metallic



Hey everyone

How cute are cropped tops?
So trendy this summer and back from the nineties.
I have a huge crush on this silver metallic version ;)
Paired with a highwaisted  pencilskirt and fitted jacket,it is far from anything too revealing and can be worn  to a let's say a fun party or a night out with the girls 
what do you guys think? 













Metallic cropped top:Berschka here,Skirt:Lelywood,Jacket Drole de copine,Hat:Albert Cuyp market Amsterdam,Bag Supertrash here ,heels:Sacha Not for basics,jewellery: Lucardi

I think these old nineteen fifties French  black Citroen's fit right into a movie scene!
When passing this on our way out.I felt like being in the middle of a "The godfather episode"
My hat sure fits the scenery right?

As you might have noticed my love for hats is huge.
Not only does it make a statement with almost anything you wear,it sure hides a bad hair day and nobody ever notices lol
I love making statements,either with colormixes. accessories or hard to find pieces nobody owns lol.

This metallic top is one of those statement pieces and can be worn with almost anything,shorts,skirts,maxiskirts,and almost any type of pants
Hey it is summer,so lets bare some skin while we can!!


I wish you all a wonderfull start of the week!!

Much love and kisses Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on: 



22 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Dear, dis is amazin outfit n amazin shoot!!!! Absolutely ♥ dis post;))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute..love this color..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I'm absolutely at a loss for words here!!! Yes you look definitely HOT but you still exude class.....not anyone could pull off a sexy cropped top like that without looking trashy!! You really belong to Hollywood!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made my day!! thanks so much sweet girl!!! kisses and hugs!!

      Delete
  4. How beautiful do you look here. I love this top and I want this hat!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! U look stunning and the entire shoot is so awesome!
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful my friend, am loving crop top right now, only thing i can't bring my self to wear it, i don't have a flat stomach:( love this look

    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaaaawh I have never noticed ANY stomach on you lol...you look amazing!! thank you dear!:)) xoxo

      Delete
  7. Hi Tamara! You always look so fantastic and hot! I like the crop tops trend and yours are really cool! The blazer and the skirt are perfect together, great bag too! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Since I saw this on your Instagram, all I can say is ... HOT! Woot! Definitely amazing look my dear!

    Been busy lately with my work lah~ Sorry I just visited again now.
    Missed reading your posts dear! (^_^)

    Anyway, hope you can join / support my ongoing giveaway from a new sponsor. Would really appreciate your support and participation! (^_^)

    Keep in touch dear!


    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Project Dress Code: Feature #1 Camille Co

    ★♡ Ongoing Giveaway (^_^) ♡★
    Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will drop by your blog,been so busy too lol...thanks so much dear!! xoxo

      Delete
  9. Love your blog, love your style its all amazing!!!

    http://life-fashion-freedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looove this look. Amazing crop top and I love the blazer too. Just beautiful <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look stunning! really love the outfit! especially the jacket! ^^

    XoXo

    http://maximetherapie.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tamara :)!
    Everything is perfect in these pictures. Perfect body, beautiful cropped top, handsome hat.Love the entire outfit!
    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tamara :)
    Everything is perfect in these pictures. Perfect body, beautiful cropped top, handsome hat. Love the entire outfit.
    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete