Color those bleached boyfriend jeans


Hey everyone! 

I am in love,and this time it's with my new bleached Levi's 501 boyfriend jeans!
I love the light bleached color and I think you can pair this perfectly  with soft pastels or funky neon's for that ultimate summer feeling.  













Jeans:Levi's 501 Kelly Fashion(local) Amsterdam,Bag and ring ladyland (local) Amsterdam,Jacket :Bella,blouse:Lui  Zacca,Heels Zara,Earrings:Pieces,bracelets:Lucardi

I added  pastels to really give this look a soft feel and added statement earrings with the same colors to really bring the colors together.

For some reason I have been into the color orange lately!
Ever since queens day my eye just goes to anything orange while shopping.
I am sorry if I am bombarding you guys with multiple outfits in this color,but it just feels like such a fresh change after all the darkness of winter,rain and cold days!

 The sun was out and we found this great spot near these breathtaking purple flowers and lots of green while cruising though the Amsterdam Vondelpark, where the light was just stunning and really reflecting the sunlight in a beautiful way!
Light is everything when it comes to photography and when I find a spot with good lighting I get as excited as a kid in a candy store lol.
Back to the BF jeans...I think it is such a great change to the skinny jeans, and paired with heels and a cute top or jacket,boyfriend jeans can look totally feminine.
For me boyfriend jeans are here to stay;)

Wishing you a fabulous day and I have multiple outfit posts lined up, so more coming soon:)

xoxo much love Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:



18 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! So colorful n so chic;))) ♥this amazin outfit;))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful!
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bag!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/red-meets-turquoise.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. precioso el look que llevas estas guapisimam me gustaria te pasaras por mi blog aber si te gusta besitos http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a bright, happy outfit that makes mr smile! I LOVE the bag its so chic!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit,you look verry pretty!
    Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfit, the bag is gorgeous

    http://heytheregood-looking.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tamara! You always look fantastic and the pastel shades suit you so well! Love everything about this outfit, from the jacket to the blouse and the bf jeans! You rock! Kisses and hugs my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Stunning colors :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg beautiful U look amaze

    My Blog here www.IslandChic77.Com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi flower, your blog is really amazing! Fascinating posts! I just love it and I'm following! I hope you'll visit me and follow mine too.

    Kisses from Russia, www.annmartynova.ru

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi my darling , you look stunning !!! Love your combo of colors so much , and orange is one of my fav color :-)

    Kisses & lovely weekend wish you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely & romantic pictures TC.....love how you blend & mix various colors, prints & patterns in one seamless look!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh nooo what an amazing shoes!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would have never thought to put these colors together in this way, but this outfit looks awesome! I love all the pretty pastels together with the vivid orange jacket. :)

    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete