Bohemian Influenced


Hey everyone 

It's hot outside and I am completely enjoying myself wearing a bohemian chic inspired outfit.
Summery,  beachy, yet city like because of a fitted blazer and strappy heels, I think you can't go wrong making this look, a part of one of  your summer outfits.

 


 







Blazer:Vanilia shop here, lace top:Glitz and Glam, Bag: Supertrash Now on Sale here, Necklace: Costa fashion Find store here, Denim skirt:Dress for less (Los Angeles) Bonecuff bracelet and snakecuffbraclet: Supertrash, Hat Albert Cuyp Amsterdam, Strappy heels: sold out:Zara


I love mixing colors , most people wouldn't think of pairing!

Where I live people are scared of wearing too much color,which I think is a shame.
I try to think of color combinations that are interesting and I want to make sure the colors accentuate each other in a beautiful way instead of making you look like a clown!
I think it's important to find balance when mixing colors!
When I thought of wearing this amazing rusty orange/brown colored blazer I instantly knew it need some "oomph"" to it!
So I thought of pairing it with an statement necklace with a fuchsia pink stone and other earth tone colors to really bring those two colors together,

For the rest I finished the look with a delicate cream colored  tunic top for a clean and sweet feel and black strappy heels and bag for some boldness and statement!
To add the interesting and summery factor, I used a light poppy blue polish on my nails .
 The necklace is by far my favorite piece of jewellery at the moment.
I love it so  much,  I am even scared of wearing it too much and losing  a few beads here and there lol
I feel like a kid holding on to her favorite barbie.
I am gonna keep this short and sweet you guys , cause it's a gorgeous day outside, and I am gonna run outside like the wild woman I am and enjoyyyyyy!

Talk to you all again soon

 Much love and kisses to you all! 

Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:






42 comments:

  1. You are always one on my most loved blogger !
    ! New POST
    EIDESIGN GLAMOUR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best sweety!! thank you so much! much love to you!:))

      Delete
  2. I love this look.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic look! I so love the way you mixed the pieces together! I can see ehy you love that necklace it is amazing!
    I am not sure if I mentioned but I am following you on bloglovin and would love it if you followed me back to stay in touch!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rebecca! Yes I am following you on blogloving dear!

      Delete
  4. Woooow!!!!! Amazin outfit!!!! Absolutelly in ♥ with it ;) xoxo dear:DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girly thanks so much doll, I am so glad you like it! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Amazing look! I love the necklace!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/06/peplum-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweety, you have taken the bohemian theme to new heights with your savvy ultra chic styling and gorgeous use of accessories. The necklace and bracelets are so beautiful, love the tailored blazer and hat with this look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwh thanks Sam...always the best feedback,totally making my day!! kisses my dear friend! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Tamara my darling you look super stunning like always !! <3 And this outfit is so wow <3 !!!

    kisses my dear

    butterflyeffectbymarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marina thanks so much dear!!:)) So good to hear from you! xoxo

      Delete
  8. I'm a big fan of the boho chic look....esp. the lace tiered top (I'm also wearing a similar one in my latest post)! Love all the awesome touches you put to it esp. the necklace, arm candy, the hat & the nail color.....totally a winner in my style book!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments always make my day sweet Rebecca! thanks so much beautifull doll!

      Delete
  9. Hi Tamara! How gorgeous you are!! You always rock dear, seriously! Love your style and with your awesome figure you nail everything perfectly! Great combo, love the blazer, the top and the heels!:) Fab!:) Kisses and hugs!:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lilli,thanks so much dear,Your words are truly uplifting!!

      Delete
  10. ooh Tamara, I love this look. Your bag is gorgeous and I also love the colour of your nails!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit. the necklace...wow. all together: perfect ;)

    have fun with it.

    groetjes
    vreeni

    www.freakinyou.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW WOW WOW!!!! Your looks so Beautiful!!! The Stye is GREAT and your Smile is so Pretty!!! I love the Pics!!! Wanna follow via Bloglovin??? Let me know!!! Many greets from Germany!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeannette thanks dear! I sure will check out your blog! xoxo:))

      Delete
  13. I loved this outfit so much I've included it in my top five for the week.

    bisous
    Suzanne
    http://www.suzannecarillo.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanna...I am so honored thank you so much!! xoxo kisses

      Delete
  14. Hi Tamara! Many many thanks for your nice words, you always make me smile! I have liked also your page with lots of pleasure, you are one of the kindest my friend, really appreciated it! Have a wonderful weekend dear, a bunch of hugs and kisses♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah thank you sweet lilli...so good to hear this, as my blog is here to inspire others and make pople feel good and happy,You are so welcome!! xoxo

      Delete
  15. What for a beautiful header, your blog is lovely! You look very beautiful and elegant! I also love mixing colors!
    The top and necklace you are wearing are simply fantastic!!!! denisesplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise dear thanks so much for the amazing feedback! xoxo

      Delete
  16. Well, if they're as beautiful as you, I'm sure they won't be afraid too many colors. You are a gorgeous nice lady dear! perfect for such outfits :)

    Keep in touch dear!
    Happy weekend! (^_~)v

    ★♡ New Post - Food Review (^_^) ♡★
    What's the Fuzz with J.Co Donuts?
    Featuring a premium donut store! Start craving!

    Other Recent Posts ...
    Outfit Post: ⊱ Safe and Sound ⊰
    Sparkle & Shine With Lili Diamonds Jewelry

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chai,dear thanks so much!!! ...YOU are beautifull hihi xoxo

      Delete
  17. It's a very original outfit
    Simple and chic
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are gorgeous ! Perfect Beauty <3

    kisses !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daggi my dear,So good to see you here thank you!!:)) xoxo

      Delete
  19. Thanks for your great comments, your optimism is infectious! I need someone like you around all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you are right! It looks almost as my hat!! I love your outfit!! :) Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dharia,it looks almost the same right? lol thanks dear! xoxo

      Delete
  21. The necklace is so pretty! :) love this outfit!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Perfect look! I lvoe everything on you! Bag,shoes, hat, ohh the make up too! <333 Too gorgeous :)) Followiong you on bloglovin! Hope you follow back <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rin thanks so much! I sure will check out your blog! kisses xoxo

      Delete