Lilac Jeans


Hey everyone

I think pastels are perfect for spring and lately I have been obsessed with these lilac skinny jeans.

It is such a fresh color and paired with metallics and some black and white stripes it gives the whole look a very trendy feel don't you think?











Lilac jeans: Circle of trust shop here,Silver metallic biker jacket Supertrash (sold out) shop for other options here ,Striped taut bag:Zara here,Necklace and heels H&M, Bracelets:Lucardi:here White blouse:Esprit,mirrored blue aviators sunglasses and ring:Primark,

I can't help to always add a little bit of sparkle to most of my outfits.
It could be in the jewellery I am wearing or something in the fabric I choose.

I picked these sparkly purple heels with this outfit
to deepen the soft lilac color of the jeans.
I love wearing one color and then wear a darker version of that color in the bag or shoes to accentuate it.

In the pictures the color turned out lighter then it real life.
They really are of a purple,dark fuchsia pinkish shade.
I never shop shoes at H&M,but I could not refuse these sparkly ones when I saw them on sale  a few months ago.
I have to say lately H&M has the coolest stuff.
A few years ago you could not caught me dead in that store.
I had a change of heart about a year ago lol.

LA born Dutch brand Supertrash is one of my favorite brands
Their clothes, bags and heels are always amazing and this metallic jacket is one of my favorite pieces.
I love metallics,but I think you have to be careful not to over do it and keep the rest of the fabrics simple and clean.

I have a very soft spot for Supertrash because a little over a year ago I won tickets to their very exclusive fashion show during fashion week and I felt so inspired, it was THE reason I started this fashion blog.


Lilac is definitely one of my favorite colors for spring.
what's you favorite color for this season?

Have a fab week everyone and lets talk fashion again soon.

xoxo Tamara Chloé

Don't forget to join me on:




17 comments:

  1. Hi doll, I am continually amazed by your savvy style and stunning use of accessories, I would have never considered lilac jeans before, but seeing how well you wear them has convinced me otherwise. Wonderful outfit! Love the metallic vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, I really like your new Blog Design, the pictures with the different posture are fun. Also love the metalic elements in your white ensemble, makes it edgy.

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so gorgeous Tamara my dear! Love the lilac pants! You rock this look! I'm lovin' it over lookbook now and hype! Weeeee!!!! Gorgeous as always! I see the spring vibe! You look great with pastels :)

    Happy weekend my dear!~

    ★♡ New Video Post (^_^) ♡★
    GWIYOMI / KIYOMI Song (귀요미송) by Hari (하리)
    Have you heard of this latest cutie song dance craze?
    Watch me and my sis! Let me know your thoughts! I'd appreciate it!


    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamara! You look outstanding! Love lilac for spring, the jeans are marvelous on you! The biker vest is so cool, hot combo dear! Kisses and happy Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tamara, LOVE this look so much. The bag, vest, shoes and of course those amazing sunglasses. Stunning!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw Ik ben helemaal weg van je zonnebril en je metallic biker jasje!! je ziet er geweldig uit as ever <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shoes!

    New post: http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/04/insta-mania.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, you look so hot, babe - great outfit!!! Lilac is a great color, but I've recently been obsessed with mint.;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great out fit dear..
    big kiss from
    http://maysesmodamour.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like those sunglasses so so much!!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love pastels for spring too!! Tomorrow I'm showing a look with mint jeans!!
    You look gorgeous as usual!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely FABULOUS look, my dear :*

    You are gorgeous!!!!

    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. There goes my lovely friend in one of her most fabulous Spring looks....again you've done a great job at mixing soft colors with edgy leather.....& the result is Hollywood glam!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous as always my friend, that bag is everything, love it:))
    Shana-Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love your lavender pants! gorgeous. great outfit

    xoxo
    Kiki Simone
    http://kikisimonefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. in luv with leather vest!!!! sooo stunnin look!!!!! shoes r perfect!!!!
    xoxo dear)))))))

    ReplyDelete