Sequined biker jacket and Silver metallic


Hi everyone!!














Sequined biker jacket:Julie at Saelshop.nl shop here.shirt:H&M,Heels Sasha not for basics,Jewellery:Lucardi,Silver metallic jeans:Miss RJ but I like this one too:click,or this one:click

I am completely in love with this purple/lilac blue-ish colored sequined bikerjacket
I want to thank the sweet girls and especially Nicky at http://www.saelshop.nl/ for sending me this jacket
I was so excited when I opened their package I received in the mail
I have been a fan of their cool online store for a while now,because their items are so trendy and fun!
So if you are in a shopping mood or NEED to get this jacket like I did,check out their webstore http://www.saelshop.nl/ for cute stuff

Anyone in the mood for jewellery?
There is a mad sale at Lucardi (for the ladies living in The Netherlands)
I grabbed all the silver jewellery I am wearing for prices you won't believe!!

I can't help it but I am in love with the metallic trend coming up
especially the silver metalic
I am usally a gold fan,but I am kinda hooked on silver too now lol
Especially wearing it with white, lilac, blues and black,... it is stunning!
 Basicaly you can mix metallic with any color of course!
I just love this clean and fresh colormix...definitely great for spring!

Just wondering would you guys rock the metallic trend or is it something you will pass? 

It is almost weekend,so enjoy it and have fun my lovelies:)))
talk to you all very soon again

xo

much love Tamara Chloé

JOIN ME ON:





48 comments:

  1. Hi darling, What's not to love about that sequin jacket, the color is amazing, this is one of my favorite look of the year:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy darling thank u!! such an amazing compliment coming from you!!:))) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Amazing outfit...love your clutch
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamara,you seem amazing and sweety as usual..
    Kisses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jacket <3 is so stunning !!! :D


    Happy New 2013 !!! :)


    xxx
    Marina,

    buuterflyeffectweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing outfit!!
    everything is matching!! your shoes, I fell in love when is saw them!!

    Do you want to follow each other with gfc?
    Come and have a look at my blog and let me know.
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx so much Fleur I sure will check out your blog!! xoxo

      Delete
  6. ur looking soooo soooo chic!!!! amazin pants n cool blazer!!!! like everything))))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So unique look! I love it! So brave and amazing!
    And I love your shoes!

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear, this is a spectacular look, so glamourous! Love the sequin jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are seriously rocking those metallics TC.....I think only YOU can do that so beautifully & come out like a star! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog....that means so much to me coming from someone like you!! Hope you could stop by LA someday!!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca thanx doll,and I am planning to stop by LA...we will have to meet!!! xoxo kisses and thanx for the sweet words

      Delete
  10. You rock dear! Cool jacket and colors! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow,amazing jacket dear Tamara. love it so much. :*


    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooohhhh I love the Jacket!!
    Thank u for the lovely comment dear! U r d best! :)
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome dear!! and thanx babe! muwaaah xoxo

      Delete
  13. I'm in the mood for jewelry! Wooohooo! Love your look dear! Hyped it also in lookbook! :) perfect and sweet! Cool colors with that jacket and the hot pants! :)

    ★♡ Clothingloves.com Feature! (^_^) ♡★
    Clothingloves.com Black & White Ensemble and Winners of my 1st Blog Giveaway!
    ...and congrats to my 1st Blog Giveaway Winners

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chai my girl thank you for your kind words and hype!! kisses xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so nice, I love your jacket ;)

    xx

    http://www.mymymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so beautiful hun, I love the colour of the sequins jacket ... definitely a glamourous look! xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wooow I've just fallen in love with your jacket, it is so wonderful!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfect jacket! So well worn indeed! And I love your heels, I'm such big fan of houndstooth pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx so much Princie and YES Houndsrtooth is one of my favorite prints too:)!

      Delete
  19. Amazing looks!I am a new follower...

    www.annasobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much Anna I will check out your blog too! xo

      Delete
  20. wow! that biker jacket and metallic pants left me speechless!


    Following you now on GFC! :) Hope you can do the same:)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Beatrice I will check out your blog too!! xo

      Delete
  21. cool ensemble. love the metallic trousers.

    fashionistaface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. La chaqueta es espectacular. Muy bonita!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks so much for your fashion insight on my awards post.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really nice Look!!!! Cool Pants!!! Your Blog is Wonderful, your so Cute!!!! I follow you now!!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  25. Miss Z thanx so much and I will sure check out your blog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jeanette thanx sweety,so good to have you!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete