Fuchsia pink and black and white stripes


Hey Everyone

Oh yeah my first post in the New Year!

Happy New Year

My new obsession is the black and white stripes trend
how cute are these woolen gloves?







Leather spiked jacket:Drole de Copine,HeelsBebe,black and white striped gloves:local store,but I like this one too here,skirt:Azara,bag:gift from Vogue Magazine

I have always loved stripes!
To me they never go out of style and they look classy and clean and fresh with ány outfit!
 Stripes are becoming a hot trend right now.
I have seen them in almost every store from shirts to skirts to blazers to pants, dresses and YES gloves and scarfs!
I love black and white with the color fuchsia.
It turns the cool and clean stripes into something sexy and sweet
I bumped into this skirt  last week and the lace trim really caught my eye.
Of course it was love at first sight...because Fuchsia is my favorite color and I always drool over anything lace.
For a trendy feel I paired it with a leather spiked jacket and a woolen hat

The weather around here has been very mild and not so cold,so it is easy to wear skirts with some tights.
It's just the darkness and the grey skies day in and day out that is driving me nuts!
It is definitely making it very hard to get some good light for photography,but heck I try lol

Spring I am eagerly waiting for you!

You guys and girls have an AMAZING weekend

xoxo much love Tamara Chloé

JOIN ME ON:


45 comments:

  1. I love the bright skirt and spiked jacket! Great mix of edgy and girlie!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow oh my gosh your leather jacket is to die for! Love the spike! Totally love your blog so much! <3
    Im following you now, mind to follow back? Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rin thank you!!!,sure I will follow back,let me chek out your blog! xoxo

      Delete
  3. U look lovely as always Tamara! Love the colour of the skirt!
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh so lovely look as always! I love your leather jacket! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweety, this is an absolutely stunning look, love the individual pieces and that skirt is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty girly skirt with a tough looking spiked leather jacket. Amazing contrast. I'm a new follower hope you'll stop by my blog soon.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year doll!
    You are soo fabulous

    Win a L'OREAL MASCARA >> GIVEAWAY <<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Tamara! Love this pleated pink skirt!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite color combos, and you are rockin it! You legs are so killer, girl- this is a great look on you! Thanks for keeping in touch, I know I've been slightly MIA for a while!

    With Love From Hollywood,
    Kier
    Fashion Addict LA
    Recent Post: Baroque Pants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kier I totally understand
      I went MIA for a minute too lol

      so good to hear from you! xoxo:)))

      Delete
  10. So beautiful I really love all your single post... You are so stylish!
    The skirt is the top!
    xoxo marikyna

    p.s. just followed you too on bloglovin and gfc!
    FOLLOW MARIKYNA ON WWW.MARIKYNA.COM


    LIKE MARIKYNA ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx so much Marikyna!!
      so glad we connected! xoxo

      Delete
  11. I've always been a huge fan of stripes....they just go with anything! You can always turn any edgy thing like this spiky leather jacket into sexy feminine.....great great job TC!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting blog!
    I'll check back here often!

    Check my blog: http://marta-dymek.blogspot.com/
    And my fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/MartaDymekBlog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marta thanx dear I will surely check out your blog! xo

      Delete
  13. you look so nice dear Tamara, love your skirt and jacket very much. ♥


    http://mastylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for your lovely comment tamara:)it was a pleasure!!
    im following you bk:)

    http://girl-gulaabi.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous my dear! Really love black combined with pink. :)
    Hyped also in Lookook my dear! :)

    ★♡ Not-so-good 2013 welcome ... (-_-) ♡★
    Indressme Online Store: Rude Chat Support
    Really sad ... I just won a giveaway and this was how I got treated ...


    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage

    ReplyDelete
  16. The jacket is incredible and all the outfit is simply amazing.
    You look stunning, dear!!!

    CHIC SICILY

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fushia is code word for FUN!!!!
    Love this skirt...definitely makes me smile :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are on the same page Martha...that's what I thought Fuchsia is FUN lol thanx darling xoxo

      Delete
  18. ur lookin soooo hot))) amazin pink skirt))))) n sooo stunnin jacket)))) have a lovely day)))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanx so much,sure we can follow!
    I will check out your blog xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just followed you Linde thank you so much!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looking gorgeous darling, am loving the pop of pink, that skirt is gorge, am a lover of tipes as well:)
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. what a pretty skirt. you look beautiful.

    http://www.cactusandcucumber.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. The jacket is really cool and it looks gorgeous paired with that skirt. x

    Fashion Landscape

    ReplyDelete