Military sequined sleeve jacket


Hey Everyone

First of all thanks to all of you old and new friends who have left comments on my last posts,I haven't been able to reply to all of you just yet ,but trust me they are so appreciated!

Okay let's talk about my new favorite!
This gold sequined army jacket.
I have been trying to find an army parka,since the beginning of this year,and I have never been able to find THE ONE lol
I watched so many girls wear the same army jackets in this city.so I was watiing to find that special jacket!
One that really stood out and was different,I could not find it for the life of it!
UNTILL I bumped into this jacket with gold sequine sleeves a few days ago
it was LOVE at first sight!












Army Jacket: light or dark khaki Jeans: Zara, Heels: Bebe: here,Clutch River Island here,Earings Primark,scarf ,bow ring Hema,but I like this one too: here

If any of you know my blog a little,
you may have noticed I am obsessed with anything gold.
The sequin trend has been all over the place this season.
From  dresses to skirts from leggings to shorts and even gloves.
This jacket is definitely one of my favorites!
Yes because of the gold and YES because I have been wanting to go army for months now
Finally my wish came true:)))

I wish you all a WONDERFULL weekend, and of course I will talk to you all soon!

........

JOIN ME ON:


13 comments:

  1. you're beautiful..a model..wow
    fantastic outfit..
    have a nice week end
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh wauw, wat een fantastisch jasje! Je ziet er weer top uit! x Elma
    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooooo stunnin jacket!!!!!!! amazin!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear, I am stunned by this fantastic look, so many brilliant pieces placed together, loved the jacket and styling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Really unexpected but so chic combination :)

    http://gamesoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Love the jacket :)

    www.pslilyboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your parka , it look so great and is something else :)

    kisses my darling :)



    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ve seen many jackets with mixed fabricated sleeves but never seen one like yours.. it is indeed very very UNIQUE dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whooooaaa! Great styling! This looks so glamorous! OMG! The glam it shows plus the color of the pants! Really love this look dear! :)


    Have you joined my 1st Blog giveaway? (^_^)
    Go and support and join me here!
    #ChaiChenGiveaways (International)
    Chai's December Birthday Bash - 1st Giveaway! <--click this!
    Win shoes, clothing, and accessories worth around $88 from Asianvogue Shop, FlauntPH, and Bedazzle Accessories!

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! That jacket is so amazing. I swear you have the best wardrobe. I wish I can dress as glamorous as you :-)

    Have a great week!!

    ~Jane B.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow that is a great outfit! you look amazing hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG.....you look soooo gorgeous!! Love your outfit, specially the jacket and the scarf! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin’? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG i LOVE your sequin jacket. So amazing! Follow?

    ♥Rachel

    www.kuwrxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete