Ombre Mint Fringe Flapper in the Green Woods


















 Fringe dress and white heels:Zara, Cutch,Wear Open Albert Cuyp, Flowerring Primark,Cristal ring and braclett,H&M

Hey everyone

How beautifull is this mint ombre fringe flapper dress?
I love it so much,the color is soooo pretty,and summer has been so hot the last week,I have been trying to wear all the summergear I havent been able to wear yet!
I still had so much stuff in my closet,with the tags still on it hihi' and this dress was one of these items

Still in the south of holland on my minivacation we went to these gorgeous woods,that looked just so magical
I haven't been to the woods in years,and I was awe of all the different color greens and the silence and serenity there
After shooting these pictures I took of my heels and walked around for a while in my flats,enjoying the stunning greens

So how about you guys,have you been able to wear all your summerclothes yet??
just curious lol

talk to you guys and girls soon!

much love Tamara Chloé
                                                                                                JOIN ME ON
                             Facebook/Blogloving/Pinterest/Twitter                           

8 comments:

  1. Super cute dress

    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look gorgeous sweety. love d dress n ur heels so much :-)
    New post on my blog
    xx
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaah thank u Priyanka,I will check out your latest look:)))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and your style!
    You look stunning and what I love the most is, your style is effortlessly chic!!
    Following you,please follow back to keep in touch through comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lipsy thaaank you so much darling and of course I will follow:)) xoxo

      Delete
  5. thaaan sweetheart,such a lovely compliment!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete