Neon Overload and Ombre lips















    Heels,Skinny Jeans,Top Zara,Bag Albert Cuyp,Neon bracelett,necklace earstuds and rings H&M

Hey everyone
Such a hot sunny day,I fellt like wearing this overload of neon, and yes some serious colorblocking...but hell I love the vibrant colors
what if the neon trend faded?...I least I wore it all the way this summer lol
So here it is!
How do you  like my ombre lips?
It was a try out,but I really like it.
It really creates extra depth and looks like so much fun don't you think?
Of course you have to blend the colors well,so bare with me as this was my first time!
I hope I'll get better at it,and try some different ombre lipstyles this summer

what about you would you rock some ombre lips and how...love to hear your thoughts??

Talk to you all soon again

Much love xoxo Tamara Chloé

                                                                                                           JOIN ME ON:
 BLOGLOVING/FACEBOOK/PINTEREST/TWITTER                                                                



24 comments:

  1. Gave broek, staat je mooi die neon kleuren! Vind je lippen ook super mooi gelukt :D xx Elma

    www.reinadelamoda.fashionblogster.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfit is really fantastic <3 I love it :D ps: i follow you back sweety <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Antonella thank you so much dear,great we are both following:) xoxo

      Delete
  3. amazing color combination, love it.
    u r so pretty :)

    xx

    asteria-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sparkle sweet girl thaaaaank uuu xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning. I ADORE this look and all of the amazing color mixing! Not many people can do that, yet you have done it perfectly!
    I'm your newest follower!

    Sydney
    southernstylin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh u are certainly rocking that fab lippie tamara u look so fabulous as always i love the outfit and great accessories as usual . u have such stunning style. i hope u have a great week Im of to Spain today to visit my sister in law so i will b out of communication as my husband goes mad if i blog while we are away so i will b looking forward to catching up next week my gorgeous friend big kiss from Dublin xx leonie





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leonie,lucky girl going to Spain Have fun and thaaanks so much always so good to hear from you:))) xoxo

      Delete
  7. Bright colors and ombre lips, all the summer trends reunited!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great combination of colors. Very nice photos :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaawh such a lovely compliment,thank you so much! xoxo

      Delete
  9. THIS IS SOME SERIOUS NEON OVERLOAD!!!!!!!:))
    neon head to toe. :O omg.

    Hello my dear! HOW ARE YOU! these photos look every inch GOOD and FABULOUS. Those shoes too...U are working those colors all so well. WELL DONE on ur shots.

    Hope the week's good so far for u.
    Much more love back xxxx
    take care love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa girl thaaaank you,it means a lot coming from you!! xoxo

      Delete
  10. Wow, what a georgeous look!!! The lips are amazing!

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/
    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful fresh look and love the shoes! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi babe,followed you toooo GREAT xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. oooowh wow I will have to check it out!!!...thank you so much!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. oops sorry dear,I will check,I have been so busy hihi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunnninnggggg!!! love the bright colors :)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the color from your lips , all outfit is wonderful :D

    xxx
    Marina ,

    http://butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete