Don't want no short blog man




















Shorts and heels:Zara,Shirt,Choyce,Clutch,white bowbracelett and pearl earstuds,Albert Cuyp,Pearl bracelett and black fuzzy ring:H&M,

Hey Everyone

Have you read the text on my shirt?
It reads:"Don't want no short blog man" lol
As a blogger I thought the shirt was hilarious,so of course I had to get it!
It has been very warm here so I though I could just pair it with cute shorts and my new heels I got at Zara's sale two weeks ago
I am in LOVE with the gold heels!
The black strappy leather makes it look so edgy and sexy!

I have been spending a few days in the south of Holland and in this town Helmond there is this gorgeous castle,with red doors and red and white flowers
I knew I wanted to hang out there and shoot some outfitphotos
On a warm day we strolled around and took load of pictures
I felt like I went back in time and it all looked so much like a ferrytale
As a kid I was obsessed with ferrytales as I was not allowed to watch too much tv,so I lost myself in books and stories of princesses, kings and queens
when I see a castle like this,I think of my child hood  and I remember reading my ferrytalebooks and imagening I was locked up by a wicked witch lol.

This particular castle lights up at night and the colors change from red to purple and then to all white,it is absolutely GORGEOUS!
We had so much fun shooting this outfit!
I hope you guys like it too.

Have a wonderfull week everyone!
talk to you again soon:....smile!

Much love Tamara Chloé

                                                                                                    Join me on
 FACEBOOK/BLOGLOVING/PINTEREST/TWITTER          

20 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW! Great outfit!

    NEW POST
    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures..and also that outfit fits you a lot.. whatever you wear fits you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shirin thank u so much,you are too kind blush,.....hugs! xoxo

      Delete
  3. absolutely stunning! love the tee.
    amazing photos.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The accessories are absolutely stunning! Great blog! Would love if you'd like to follow back! Hope to see you around soon <3

    www.unkitsch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followed you back sweetheart,so great to meet you Stephanie:)) xoxo

      Delete
  5. OMG your shirt is hilarious, I literally cracked up just now. Such fun style you have, it is very refreshing when everything seems so serious in the fashion blog world. Dope blog!
    xoxo

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking so chic, darling!
    and yes those long legs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tamara! This post name and top is too damn cute! I love your accessories and makeup (as always) but that shot of the shoes with your armcandy is stunning! Beautiful photos as always! xx

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete