Color me bad














     Dress and Heels:Zara, Cuffbraclett Snake cuffbracelett and Necklace:Supertrash, Rings:Primark,Pearl bracelett Bijenkorf (old),Earings Albert Cuyp Amsterdam

Hey Everyone!

I am so sorry it took so long to post again but I have been so busy with work and family coming into town,which was great fun,but left with me no time to post anything lol

Todays outfit is flirty and fun, colorfull and classy, all at the same time.
I got this dress at Zara's sale last week,and I can't take my eyes of the vibrant colors!
It makes me want to get on a plane and leave for a vacation to a tropical island.like Jamaica or Aruba.
If you look closely at the print you can see all palmtree leafs on it...I love it!
It is so tropical.

I will definitely post some more the upcoming weeks...as I have sooo many cute summer stuff lined up for you guys

I have to post all of them before this summer will turn into fall again lol because with this Dutch weather you never know
This week the weather is absolutely gorgeous and warm....so I will take advantage of course.

Enjoy the rest of the week!
Talk to you all soon,

Much love Tamara Chloé
                                                                     
                                                                                                                JOIN ME ON:
            Facebook/Blogloving/Pinterest/Twitter                    

19 comments:

  1. u look gorgeous sweety! love ur heels and dat dres! :)
    new post up
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally flirty and stunning as always love! I really love that necklace also and your makeup is flawless!

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello gorgeous, this outfit is amazing ! You look so adorable wearing this, i like everything here esp your shoes !!! Have a fabby weekend XX Tani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely photos! That dress looks amazing on you- love the colors :)
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! Love your shoes =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love your dress!!!
    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is some kick ass good looking color splash DRESS!! and nonetheless, u look stunning as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melissa YOU are kick ass thanks so much doll:))) xoxo

      Delete
  8. lovely photos!.. you looking amazing again..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello gorgeous i know its hard to get time to post i find that to. Wow fabulous dress and u look so beautiful and ur usual gorgeous smile good for u. I love zara to its just the best. We had a great time in ur brilliant city and got great weather to. Walked everywhere its a great city to walk around in. I found an amazing vintage shop called Laura dols i could have blown all my money in that shop allowed also found another great shop called wini. Loved Amsterdam. Hope u had a great weekend my lovely friend heres to a good new week kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I will have to check out Laura Dolls...I will have to google and try not to spend all my money either hihi thanx sweetheart xoxo

      Delete
  10. Thanx so much Meganne,checked out your blog and followed,xoxo:))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress...and shoes....Xx!

    www.sharzville.com

    ReplyDelete