flowerprint crossover skirt








`









    Crossover skirt:Zara,Top:Zara,Bag and Earings:Albert Cuyp,Braceletts Supertrash and H&M,Heels:Always,

Hey everyone

How gorgeous is Amsterdam in the summer?
I am so pround of the city I was born in!
Even though LA is my second home and London my heart,this place is like no place in the world,because of it's charm and stunning canals.
Todays weather was wonderfull,warm and,sunny and I felt like wearing something floral to celibrate this wonderfull day!
I fell in love with this floral crossover skirt from Zara,the second I laid my eyes on it!
I didn't even look twice or think,I grabbed it and was on my way to the dressingroom to try it on!
I actually grabbed a lot of stuff,and went home packed with bags like a real shoppingqueen,ONLY to find out the next day,there would be a sale at Zara %*##......I was so bummed about it
because I could have gotten so much more for the money I spent lolololol
Oh well hihi:)
I can't help but keep putting neon colored items in my looks,sorry guys it has been my latest obsession!
To me it looks so summer,I love it!
That's why I had to wear a pink neon top with this skirt,just to brighten up the black!

I hope you guys like it
I would love to hear if you are into the floral trend this summer too!
Have a great day everyone and talk to you guys soon!!

love Tamara Chloé


                                                                        
                                      

                                                                               Follow me on:

                                          FACEBOOK/BLOGLOVING/TWITTER

24 comments:

  1. Love the entire look!!! You look soo beautiful! And I've fallen in love with your skirt!

    Luv, Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara you look absolutly stunning and Amsterdam too, it looks so gorgeous there and nice and sunny, i love the whole outfit and the bag is just perfect with it, lucky you getting to spend time in LA too that sounds exciting, u look beautiful hope your having a great week, kisses my lovely friend, xxx leonie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear Leonie...thnks so much doll...coming from you that is a huge compliment! xoxo my Irish sweet friend!!!

      Delete
  3. you look like a girl from Sex and the City! I adore you :)
    I follow you now, follow back maybe? :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course we can follow Kinga...thnk you so much pretty girl xoxo

      Delete
  4. i love ur crossover skirt dear
    btw mind to fllw each other?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course we can follow...thnx so much for stopping by darling xoxo

      Delete
  5. thanks voor je lieve comment meid! Super leuke outfit is dit! Je blog is ook echt top, tuurlijk volg ik terug:D
    xx
    Discover my Stylish Confessions! ♥

    Discover my Stylish Confessions! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks dear... u are so kind...im fllwing u back... i will fllw u via bloglovin too;))
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaah good to hear girly..I am so glad to hear that!!! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Haha I´m the same, also shopping before sales! I just can´t wait. :-)))
    Great outfit, fits you perfectly! I love the colour combination. You look georgeous as always!

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/
    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaah me and you are very alike my fashion sister Klara!!

      thanks so much sweetheart! xoxo

      Delete
  8. Love your floral print skirt! This is such a fun look :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!! love all your jewelry :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pffff Jij ziet er toch nooit slecht uit... altijd mooi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaaaaaaaaawh dank je wel lieve Elvie!!! xxx kus kus

      Delete
  11. You have an AMAZING figure & I love this look!

    Ó
    xo
    http://bloggin-brunette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweety...followed you back and thnx so much for the sweet comment! xoxo

      Delete
  12. Love the print on your skirt!

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  13. As usual gorgeous !! Delish !! kisses from London

    ReplyDelete