Ankle Cuffs and a Fringe skirt













    Top,fringe skirt,belt: Zara,Cuffbracelet,ankle cuffs and cuff necklace,spikebracletts H&M.heels,Jennika,snakecuff bracelett,Supertrash,Clutch,Primark

Hey everyone

I have been obsessed with gold cuffs,in any form for the last couple of months,.....necklaces and braceletts name it I love them and I wear them a lot!
last week I ran into these gold ankle cuffs at H&M and I was soooooo superexcited becuase I had been looking for them for months but couldn't find them!
They ran out at Asos.so I had allready given up on ever finding them here in Amsterdam again

But here they are...you can wear them with any heel or sandal.
Intstantly transforming it in a glam and chic look

I found this cute little fringe skirty,acutally they are shorts a few months ago.and I didn't buy them at first,then when I came back for them on another day to find them being sold out uuuugh bummer
But then a few weeks ago,they were up on the rack again...aaah I was so happy

Today it was a extremly hot day in the Netherlands...so it was perfect to wear anything short and cute....afterwards I took my heels off and I slipped into my sandals and we went out for a mexican dinner..yummy just so perfect on a hot summer day.
It made me feel like I was on vacation

Have a wonderfull day and talk to you guys and girls soon!

PS any gold or silver or any colour cuff obsessed folks out there hihi

much love Tamara Chloé ~

                                                                                JOIN ME ON:
                                         FACEBOOK/BLOGLOVING/TWITTER



14 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous hun, loveee your skirt
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love this!! Those ankle cuffs are super fab and I love all of your accessories!!!!

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ankle cuffs look so hot! n love ur outfit dear!!
    new post on my blog
    priyanka
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello my gorgeous friend u look so beautiful i really love the shoes and ankle cuffs they are so eye catching. great shorts to really pretty colour. Im so glad ur getting some nice weather still bad here i love Mexican food to hope u enjoyed it. heres to another happy week looking forward to seeing what ur up to. i so enjoy ur blog tamara and u always look not only beautiful but happy to. kisses my lovely friend xx leonie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx so much my sweet irish friend!!! hugs xoxo

      Delete
  5. Tamara, you look awesome!!! I love especially the skirt and of course accessories. Great outfit!

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/
    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamara, I am so glad I came across your blog, love your sense of style.you are truly pretty. Great outfit and super eyecatching accessoires.
    yuo def have a new follower :-)

    <3 Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx so much Fleurani,following you back of course!! :))))

      Delete
  7. Such a great look! <3

    Maybe we could follow each other? :D
    I already follow you! (name: "fille" - you should find me on the last page, because I haven't got a profile picture)

    My fashion blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much Nav,checked out your blog and following you too:)) xoxo hugs

      Delete