Blue Peplum and Snakeskin Print













    Heels and Peplum Top: ZaraSkirt: lady Store Van WoustraatRing with orange stone and necklace H&M bracellets Supertrash and Primark,Clutch Albert Cuyp

Hey everyone

According to fashionsources, the peplum trend is here to stay,continuing into the fall and winter collections........huraaaay I love it:)
I have bought this peplum top 6 weeks ago and I was still trying to find something that would match it perfectly
I have worn it with black leather skinnies...but I wanted to show you guys you can do more with this excellent peplum top!

So I finally found something perfect,snakeskin...I dont know why but I love the combo
epecially with  a red clutch
I didn't want this peplum to be part of a matchy matchy outfit,...I wanted it to sparkle a little without taking the gorgeous royal blue color away
I wanted to enhance it!:))
This fall,snake and leopard skin will be very trendy,and actually I have bought this skirt for a bargain this last winter allready....just laying around in my closet,I woke up and though oh wow,these two will look great together lol

Just a fun post you guys...check out the right statue in the pictures closely lol
About this peplum trend
Any peplum obsessed girls out there
Let me know lol
talk to you guys and girls soon!

xoxo much love Tamara Chloé

                                                                         FOLLOW ME ON:
                               FACEBOOK/BLOGLOVING/TWITTER

25 comments:

  1. Tamara you're gorgeous! And that peplum top is pure lust!

    Love,Nyt
    Metajojuana Under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi.you are so cute thnks sweet Nyt,always so good to hear from you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. great shoots. your shoes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx so much Nowak...gosh I have these shoes in three differnt colors love em hihi xoxo

      Delete
  3. mmm you looking very nice and beautiful.. your suit fits you a lot. blue shirt, skirt, jewelry looking very nice on you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous snakeskin print skirt! Also my favorite Zara shoes! Beautiful blog, darling!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, you have such a gorgeous smile! I love your accessories and the print on the skirt is so pretty!

    KT
    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaaaawh blush...thnks so much darling such a sweet comment,makes my day! xoxo

      Delete
  6. I´m already your follower my dear ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blush I knooooooow lol...followed you on blogloving too,so I can keep track of your new posts!! xoxo

      Delete
  7. oh tamara what a stunner u are. u look gorgeous i love the outfit and great jewelry i love the bracelets all stacked like that its fabulous hope ur well and have a great weekend kisses from Dublin xx leonie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaaawh thnk u so much my dear Irish friend,it means a lot!!xoxo hugs and kisses back to you!

      Delete
  8. The print of that skirt is simply wonderful! Excellent outfit, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dora thank u so much darling,I so appreciate you dropping by and leaving such a sweet comment! xoxo

      Delete
  9. GREAT PICTURES!YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!HAVE THE SAME ZARA SHOES AND LOVE THEM!!!
    XX



    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I just added myself to your followers for support, and I wanted to invite you to follow back maybe and check out a big Amazon Gift-card Giveaway I’m having right now!

    Hope to see you there, and thank you!

    http://www.meyersauthor.com/2012/07/giveaway-enter-and-win-5000-gift-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much Martin,I will check out your give away for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohh you are so beautiful ! Stunning photos !!! Have a fabby day XX Tani

    ReplyDelete