Nude tones and blue accents









Hi guys and girls
It was such a beautifull day in Amsterdam today,sunny and very nice temperatures

Here are some pictures we shot in downtown Amsterdam,near the canals and the canalboats,
The last time I went on a canalboat,I was a kid and I am thinking about going for a little boattrip again pretty  soon!
It just seems like so much fun again,I would be able to take some great shots of Amsterdam

Okay about todays outfit,...I think the color Nude and browns are stunning with mintgreen and blue!
I have been so in love with blue latey and I have to say I have always been a pink person lol.

How about you guys,would you wear the color nude?
what color would you pair it with?
I am just curious and I would love to hear your thoughts on it:)

have a wonderfull day

Love Tamara Chloé

Pants: Glamorous http://www.glamorous-fashion.nl/
Heels:Zara new collection
Blouse:Moon Boutique Albert Cuyp Market Amsterdam
Bangles and ring and earings: Primark
Denim jacket: boutique (I forgot the name) on Melrose avenue in Los Angeles




12 comments:

  1. you look stunning!amazing outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit. those shoes are fab!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!!! Visit my blog and if you want follow each other!
    www.cheapandglamour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun outfit! Love how you paired your nude top & pants with a denim jacket :)

    x Monique
    Petite Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hyped this on Lookbook Tamara!!!!!!! Love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for following!!follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so beautiful!! Love nude on you! The blue looks great with it!
    And thank you so much for the sweet comment & follow on my blog! I am following you back with pleasure!
    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful top!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mix of nude and denim :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the shoes - cute
    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete