Houndstooth and Neon












Hi guys and girls
Today it was offically SUMMER in The Netherlands!!
It was really hot,and I loved every minute of it while shooting todays look!
I am really excited about this  Dutch clothing brand: Objection
They have such cute blazers in all different grapic prints.
This Houndstooth print is my favorite,but tomorrow I will show another really cool blazer by this brand
I thought I could pair it with this Neon orange flowy top by Zara and a cute little petticoat and and two toned peep and toeheel
Houndstooth is a classic,but is very trendy again,when Lady GaGa en Kim Kardashian were spotted wearing this print
H&M have some houndstooth dresses in their new collection too.
I have always loved this print eversince I was a small girl ,watching old pictures of moviestars of the fifties and sxties wearing it!
how about you guys and girls
would you wear the houndstooth print and what would you wear it with?

much love and looking forward to hear from you!

Tamara Chloé



Blazer:Objection webshop
Handgem shop here
Neon Top: Zara new collection
Petticoat Albert Cuyp market
Heels: Always
Bag: Lady Store

6 comments:

  1. YAY to SUMMER!!! Pretty & classy look. With nice hint of orange. Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotness!! Love the Hoodtooth print on neon and I swear you have the most amazing skin!! So jealous!

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blush thnk u my dear KT!!! BLUSH!!! muwaaaah xo

      Delete
  3. great skirt and whole outfit!! It really suits your bod :) take care hun

    ReplyDelete