Studded denim shorts,and a red and black blazer by Objection




















Hi guys and girls

Summer has been real good this week,the weather has been absolutely perfect!
Of course I had to go out and enjoy this wonderfull hot weather
As I have mentioned in my last post I am really excited about this Dutch clothingbrand Objection
They have got the cutest blazers with cool graphic prints
Here in  this look I am wearing one of their blazers with studded denim shorts!
casual and edgy I think!
Something I like to wear in between my ultra feminine outfits hihi
It was so hot,at the end of the shoot I jumped in the fountain to finally find myself cool off lol
I can not get enough of this weather
SUMMER has finally arrived!

have a great day and I love to hear what you guys think!

much love Tamara Chloé


Blazer Objection shop here
Long black Tie necklace: Zara new collection
Heels:Estrada
Denim studded shorts:Albert Cuyp market
black fury ring: H&M new collection





11 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love the colours. And the shorts are awesome.

    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.com/
    http://klaraspoint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I had no idea you jump in the fountain! That must have been so much and I always secretly wished I could do that without folks looking at me crazy (lol). As always you look fabulous! Hey - are you on Instagram? xoxo

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jumping in the fountain was the BEST part..and yes everyone looked at me like I was a lunatic from the nuthouse lol xoxo KT

      Delete
  3. you are lovely and I love this look my sweety friend ! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. always the sweetest comments from my lovely french friend Tanya,thnx so much girly muwaaah big hug and kiss xoxo

      Delete
  4. I will check it out thnx Chris! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sorry I just realized I haven't replied to your sweet comment,I checked and followed your blog,I love it! xo thnx so much Alina!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thnx so much Carolina!!! checked out your blog,Can I follow it? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures!! symmer is here ! ^^
    check out the news on my blog honey http://shiny-aydreams.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so rocker chic! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete